WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker is actively seeking an Intern for the Dallas, TX office. As a part of our Civil Engineering team, the Intern will assist technical and professional departments in technical duties and projects as assigned. Learn profession or trade as duties performed.
- Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids.
- Assist project managers and engineers with various tasks.
- Draft details and make minor AutoCAD and MicroStation revisions.
- Work under supervision of a project manager or a senior level team member.
- Assist with data collection, input, verification, and manipulation
- Enrolled in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field, status of Junior or Senior preferred
- Minimum of secondary completed coursework in student's field of study
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential to success in this role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- AutoCAD or MicroStation design software is preferred