THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Multi-billion dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets
- Strong R&D investing big dollars and allocating 1500 people - Awarded Excellence in Continuing Innovation by DuPont
- Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Ability for growth and professional development
- Insight into the company’s customers, products, and other divisions
- High visibility; exposure to great leadership
- Excellent benefits upon converting to a permanent employee
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Provide guidance to the team in all the preparatory fundamentals of project execution including project scoping, definition of specifications, project cost estimations, establishment of project timelines, finalization of budgets, to eventually secure the necessary funding to execute the project.
- To ensure that projects are meticulously executed, honoring all commitments made, guaranteeing full respect of all local and corporate policies and legislation, while meeting or exceeding all project KPIs as agreed with the key stakeholders.
- To ensure a seamless transition of ownership to the end user, with provision of all the necessary knowledge transfer, documentation and sign offs.
- The manager will be instrumental in creating mechanisms to help anticipate growth capacity planning by region and by platform. The growth plans and the related capex expenditure should closely align to divisional AOPs.
- The manager will be the person responsible for securing the deliverables and guaranteeing the perfect execution of significant growth capex projects under his/her responsibility.
- The manager will provide expert guidance and leadership to all Global Engineering personnel working on growth capex projects under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure that the Global Engineering team under his/her responsibility executes its projects professionally and that all project KPIs are delivered.
- In collaboration with Global Purchasing build networks of capable suppliers and contractors capable of partnering in project execution across the global reach of operations.
- Develop individual and team skill sets and invest time and energy in mentoring team members, establishing career paths and creating robust succession plans.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Mechanical, Electrical or other Engineering degree required.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role in a global organization.
- 5+ years of direct management experience
- Significant experience in project management and the ability to ensure maximum rigor and adherence to project time lines will be key selection criteria.