Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for an Engineering Manager for their facility in Collegeville, PA facility. The Engineering Manager should have a leadership style that motivates team performance by communicating a vision and providing coaching to a team of Engineers.
Reports To: Director of Operations
Direct Reports: 7 – 10 Engineers
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – They recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- 180,000 sq. ft.
- Tube-manufacturing equipment, metal deformation machines, laser processing & Swiss machining equipment
- ISO 9001, AS-9100, ISO 13485 certified
- Metal tube manufacturing and fabrication
- ECM/ECG tube cutting
- Swiss machining
- Laser cutting
- Cleaning and finishing
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline
- 8+ years of experience in Engineering Management
- Experience as a Project Engineer or Engineering Manager
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Makes decisions and provides direction to a group of individuals whose charge is to develop projects, processes, and procedures to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency, profitability, and compliance.
- Leads new product teams to help build plans that will ensure a smooth transition from concept to production and full product launch
- Initiates process and product improvements initiatives
- Assumes leadership role in developing, evaluating, and improving manufacturing methods
- Works with project managers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Leads the monthly project financial review meetings.
- Works diligently with Manufacturing and Quality departments to develop mechanisms that will improve quality, provide realistic schedules, standardize processes and reduce costs
- Provides leadership to Associates in all areas including: hiring, performance management, coaching, counseling and corrective actions.
- Remains flexible to the needs of the business and performs other functions as required.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, they have become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.