This position is responsible for managing a team of Engineers and related support personnel in the accomplishment of product engineering objectives. Product engineering responsibilities include technical support, coordination of materials and resources required for the engineering work, ensuring engineering activities are compliant with applicable regulations, industry standards, and Company policies, as well as implement engineering procedures that align with production requirements and the safe, practical application of engineering related concepts and theories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: may include any or all of the following.
- Facilitate the flow of design and engineering work throughout the process in order to meet production requirements and customer expectations.
- Review and approve product plans, drawings, and engineering specifications as well as other technical documents and provide guidance on the scope, feasibility, associated costs, timeline, milestones, etc.
- Drive increased production efficiencies in, engineering, product development, logistics, customer service, and continuously implement “best practice” procedures and standards for production.
- Serve as the management liaison with multiple internal departments as well as external customers to ensure the correct interpretation of product requirements, design and application.
- Ensure engineering activities are compliant with all applicable regulations, standards, and Company policies.
- Implement engineering procedures that align with product production requirements and ensure the safe, practical application of learned theory in design interpretation and engineering concepts.
- Ensure engineers provide specifications for purchase of major equipment/materials for development projects.
- Perform the role of the senior staff level engineer for purpose of production and design decision making and development of lower level Engineers. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Directly as well as indirectly manages employees in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Scope may include supervision of direct reports as well as indirect supervision of their direct reports.
- Directly/indirectly manages 5+ Engineers and support personnel.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.