Engineering Manager - Pomona, CA
Great Direct Hire Opportunity! Local manufacturing company seeking an Engineering Manager.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or related fields.
- Food machinery manufacturing experience preferred
- Prefer a California Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Professional Engineer
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience as an Electrical or Mechanical Designer
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a manager to engineers and drafters.
- Comfortable with investigating industry specifications such as UL, NSF, ASME, ANSI, etc.
- Formal configuration management experience, document control management and processes required
- Proficient in one or more of the following software solutions: Solid Edge, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Made2Manage (M2M), or EPLAN
- Proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing (including sketches)
- Must be proficient in blueprint reading
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to adhere to ethical principles that reflect the highest standards of organizational and individual behavior and comply with all laws and regulations
- Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail oriented, use good judgment, manage competing priorities for multiple projects, and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and foster cooperative relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization
- Experience in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) programming is a plus
- Experience with Customer Satisfaction improvement methods is highly recommended
- Direct customer experience is beneficial
- Spanish speaking a plus
Keywords: Engineering Manager
Full Time, Career Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.