Kelly Engineering has a great opportunity as an Engineering Manager (Product Development) with a leading company in Lakewood CO!
You will lead specified engineering team supervising detailed engineering work on a specific portion of a broader task assigned to experienced engineers.
- Manages and provides leadership for the functional group’s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives. \t
- Responsible for the project and or work group expenditures vs. plan. \t
- Implements and understands FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary. \t
- Ensures compliance with Quality System regulations and safe working practices. \t
- Plans, guides, and reviews projects and or work groups under one’s control to produce the desired outcome. \t
- Utilizes technical skills to evaluate proposed solutions, adaptations, and modifications to projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered. \t
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, preferred.
- 10 years of previous experience in product development in manufacturing environment \t
- Demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology. \t
- Strong interactive skills in cross functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross functional team member, team behavior, and support for subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management. \t
- BS degree in Engineering
Please apply now!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.