Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. (www.jasoninc.com) is a public company to a global family of manufacturing leaders with four distinct segments serving a variety of end markets: seating, finishing, components, and automotive acoustics. The Jason family of companies has a presence in 15 countries and employs more than 4,000 individuals worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of Engineering for a manufacturing plant which manufacturing plant which may include: engineering projects, product design, equipment maintenance, and process improvements
- Supervise a team of Engineers, Draftsman, and Technicians; assign projects and ensure successful completion
- Identify process improvement initiatives and execute projects to improve safety, quality, cost, and productivity
- Employ Lean and Six Sigma concepts and practices; conduct Kaizen events
- Coordinate with other plant departments including: Operations, Quality, Sales, and Human Resources
- Support Quality Control circle activities, corrective action reviews, and root cause analyses
- Track and report project statistics, timelines, budgets, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field; Masters Degree preferred
- Seven (7) years of experience in Engineering; including supervision
- Understanding of business financial reports
- Strong emphasis on state and local safety regulations, safety compliance, and training
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner