The Engineering and Production Training Program is designed to develop the trainee's engineering skills through assignments in 2 – 3 of the engineering areas within SNF's operations. Participants will also gain an understanding of SNF’s culture and environment. After the successful completion of 2 – 3 training rotational assignments, the participant in the training program will be placed in a permanent position.
- The Engineering and Production Trainee will report to an area manager, supervisor, or project leader in various engineering and production areas of SNF.
Specifically, the Engineering and Production Trainee will have assignments and duties in the following engineering and production areas over the course of 1 year:
- Production Engineering – Track manufacturing performance to identify, communicate, and eliminate production performance issues (on-stream time, off-spec, and waste/yields) in order to continually maximize production efficiency.
- Project Engineering – Determine capital project specification by analyzing process design, development of material and energy balances, sizing, and specification of equipment, piping, and valves.
- Equipment Engineering – Assist in generating proposals, drawing development, and fabrication management in the manufacture of polymer make-down (dispersing) equipment. As appropriate assist with field start-up and troubleshooting.
In addition, the Engineering and Production Trainee will have responsibility for:
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers and proprietary information.
- Assure that SNF product performance is in compliance with all federal, state, customers, and regulatory compliance.
- Follow all company and customer safety compliance policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong orientation to team development.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Ability to travel on field start-up and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply