Responsibilities include Program Management of one or more connected solutions or several non-connected products. In depth knowledge of Project Management, Engineering Management, and HW/SW Production Release processes are critical.
This position is responsible for providing Program Management within the category, continuous process improvements to maximize revenue potential and deliver a differentiated internal and external customer experience. This role requires working with all levels and all functions of the organization including interaction with functional departments and Global Portfolio Managers to execute on the company's strategic plans. This position will work with project owners to establish and sustain all project metrics. Strong focus, on ensuring purposeful and high-quality processes to deliver elevated levels of organizational effectiveness and reduced time to market from S1-S4 release. Utilize Program Management tools and strategies to harmonize business processes and requirements of all key processes. Ensure the total business receives the most value and efficiency from the implementation of the new product development processes.
- Accountability for delivering 4-Ons performance (on spec, on cost, on budget, on time) for one or more connected offerings.
- Deliver Status in a Weekly NPI Review of the top 20 projects ensuring stakeholder alignment.
- Review and manage offering project schedules.
- Interface cross functionally with other engineering leaders and PM teams to drive the Product Lifecycle Management process.
- Participate in efforts toward improved processes and productivity.
- Provide leadership, coordination and management of project resources to support regional initiatives.
- Manage multi-disciplined teams (development, production, installation and startup) in time-critical and complex environments.
- Provide business data enabling business/strategic planning (STRAP, AOP, etc).
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams empowered to execute using the latest approved tools to ensure project success.
- Deliver measurable levels of improvement in process capabilities to support business goals, increase factory yield and quality, reduce defects and attain superior levels of quality.
- Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices.
- Ensure that end-to-end processes delivers the operational benefits anticipated by the business.
- Strong communications skills (English)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good technical background.
- Proven ability to manage effectively through influence.
- Experience managing complex connected projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success.
- Turning multiple streams of data into a decision.
- Team leadership and cross functional coordination.
- Internal and External customer communication and relationship managing.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Business acumen - able to understand and deliver on business strategies.
- Ability to work pro-actively to control project risk and ensure success
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferred) or Business
- 5 + years of experience in a Project Leadership role
- 5 + years of experience in technical product development.
- 5 + Years of experience in people management
- Travel (up to 10%)
- Master's degree in technology or management a plus
- PMP certified
- SAFe certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Human Factors Ready
The preferred candidate will be a project manager with previous track record of leadership\\supervisory success, running multiple projects in multiple sites concurrently. The position encompasses the responsibilities of coordinating all of the tasks required to guide and drive a project through the company processes to a successful completion.