If you are looking to lead a branch of our Engineering Service division, work alongside technical experts in the power industry, use your expert knowledge and experience, and if you enjoy traveling, then this position is for you! SEL Engineering Services, Inc. (SEL-ES) seeks a driven, innovative, business-minded individual for our Engineering Services Manager position for our Denver (Lakewood, Colorado) office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and oversee branch personnel and operations to deliver quality solutions, and ensure profitability.
2. Support business development activities including scope of work development, proposal preparation, customer visits, and other related activities.
3. Promote a safe work environment by implementing safe and environmentally sound work practices.
4. Delight all customers every time with innovative, perfectly-executed services, delivered On Time to Promise every time.
5. Collaborate with other SEL marketing, sales, application engineering and development activities.
6. Model, teach, and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
7. Understand. Create. Simplify.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Typically 10+ years applicable experience
Demonstrated knowledge of electric power system design, studies, information and communication technology and protective relay applications
Demonstrated ability to supervise technical team
Willing to travel a minimum of 30%
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Experience in EPC business
Post graduate business diploma or degree