The Breck Inn is seeking enthusiastic applicants! Do you provide GRAND customer service and have the skills to pay the bills!? Join our team as our Senior Engineering Tech so you can increase your maintenance knowledge and skills while working alongside a fun and motivated team! Previous maintenance skills required, strong customer service skills and strong work ethic is a must. Great benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, free concert and sporting event tickets, guaranteed bonuses and more! Pay starts at $18/hour DOE. There is opportunity to grow your career with The Denver Post's Top Workplace 2018 -Breckenridge Grand Vacations! Visit www. BGVjobs. com to apply!
SUMMARY:This position is responsible for building and equipment maintenance functions at the Breck Inn. Additionally, this position performs maintenance tasks at other Breckenridge Grand Vacations administrative locations including the Sales Center, employee housing, and Breck Connect offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Included but not limited to:
- Perform tasks relating to carpentry, drywall, electric, HVAC, landscaping, masonry, mechanical systems, painting & plumbing.
- Manage and track maintenance requests. Utilize Company software when needed.
- Take phone calls relating to emergency maintenance situations at the Breck Inn, employee housing, and administrative locations.
- Open the Breck Inn hot tub area. Monitor and maintain the water level, chemistry, filtration, temperature and the pump systems.
- Perform snow and ice removal, including plowing, to ensure clear walkways, parking lots and easy access to the Breck Inn.
- Perform pre-arrival checks at Breck Inn units to ensure everything is in proper working order. When necessary, report housekeeping issues to the housekeeping department with as many details as possible.
- Complete any necessary repairs of the laundry equipment at the Breck Inn.
- Keep the shop, trash shed & storage area clean & organized & assist with trash, recycling & compost removal at the Breck Inn.
- Assist with outside property upkeep at the Breck Inn and perform tasks such as trash removal in the parking lot, sweeping entrance areas, landscaping and maintaining the overall appearance of the exterior of the property.
- Assist with fire alarm incidents and building evacuations at the Breck Inn and handle fire alarm notifications.
- Monitor the inventory of replacement parts for all locations and keep the General Manager informed so orders are placed timely.
- Maintain equipment and tools to ensure optimal working order.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), following OSHA guidelines, for specific job tasks which require safety protection.
- Uphold Hospitality Standards, Company Culture and Department Core Standards and observe Company policies and procedures.
- Be the End of the Line and resolve every situation inherited, not passing it along whenever possible.
- Follow up on any situation that is not fully resolved at the time of the initial request always giving consideration to what the guest or owner deems appropriate.
- Strive to close the loop (alleviate or eliminate issues) on any situations that cannot be fully resolved.
- Respond promptly to all email and voicemail correspondence.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all contacts, always being helpful and courteous.
- Adhere to Company appearance standards at all times.
- Attend and participate in company-wide training sessions and department staff meetings.