Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN) to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for an for a Engineering Technician for a client n Nashua, NH.
The details for the role are below. If interested in discussing further please send along an updated resume in MS Word format to Alexa Whalen at email@example.com
Job Title: Engineering Technician
City/State: Nashua, NH
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
- Assists tech engineers in diagnosing prototype design flaws.
- Performs design characterization on all Product Group products.
- Analyzes characterizations for violations of known specifications, potential violations and overall signal integrity.
- Proposes and or implements fixes for any known violations.
- Troubleshoots and repairs systems to the component level.
- Sets up, configures and tests prototype systems and software.
- Assembles and disassembles prototype systems as necessary.
- Researches and learns new technologies and procedures to remain current with industry standards and new products.
- Sets up and operates calibrates electronic test equipment, and verifies its working condition maintains its working
- Warehouse experience.
- Able to lift 50/75 lbs.
- Motivated team player
- Some travel may be required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178