Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Technician
Location: Minneapolis MN 55413
Duration: 2-6 months
Work Schedule: Must be able to work 10 hour shifts on either 1st or 2nd shift, including possible mandatory weekend overtime.
- Build, Integrate, Test and Troubleshoot a rack-and-stack type of ultra-high vacuum production equipment utilizing PLC technology. Perform equipment software testing in a Clean Room environment. Resolve basic wiring and mechanical issues .
- Desired Skills:
- Experience in an Ultra-High Vacuum environment
- Experience in a Clean Room environment
- Troubleshooting using schematics and blueprints
- Documenting/recording test results
- Strong hands-on Electronic, Electrical or Software Integration
- Quick learner
- Experience in fast paced fluid environment
- Effective communicator