- Support engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment.
- Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assist in the construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Assist in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Work as an effective departmental or cross-functional team member within a matrix organization.
- Monitor work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings, technical procedures and specifications.
- Write business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, as well as peers from other departments.
- Knowledge of the following software desirable: MS Office, MS Outlook (e-mail).
AS degree in Engineering Technology, Electronics or equivalent.
0-3 years of related experience.