A growing manufacturing company in Lancaster County has opportunities for Engineers!
Software Engineer- design, develop, and test software to further the company’s ongoing product development, (C, C++, C#/.NET, Python, Batch, Powershell, Bash, Agile, SDLC)
Manufacturing Engineer- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods, CAD/ CAM, LEAN; Manager lead & mentor a team of Manufacturing Engineers/ Mechanical Engineering, support proposals, quality analysis, CI
Test Engineer - research and development of test systems, processes, and procedures for new products and assemblies; Computer Science / IT; CET, CompTIA A+, and FCC GROL plus!
Electronics Engineer - schematic part representation and footprints in a modern tool such as Altium; knowledge of electronic component functionality, application, fabrication
Electrical Engineer- Knowledge of various types of electronic circuits including microprocessor/microcomputer, conversion, (A/D, D/A, synchro, power, etc.), analog signal processing, AC/DC and DC/AC converters, digital, radio frequency (RF), and embedded circuits. Manager - chief technical authority regarding electrical engineering aspects of products and services, functional leadership and guidance for the team; circuit simulation and analysis. Broad-based knowledge of electronics design.
Systems Engineer - cross-discipline coordination and analysis, trade studies, system-to-subsystem functional and logical allocation and decomposition, and definition of system capabilities, functions, features, and services necessary to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications; Concepts of Operation (CONOPs)
- Low cost medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plan
- Short-term disability insurance at minimal cost
- Free life insurance & long term disability insurance & Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing Plan - quarterly payout based upon achievement of company goals
- Stock Ownership - company is 100% owned by the employees
- 401K Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Wellness Committee & Gym Membership assistance
- PTO / Vacation
- Electronics Manufacturing / DoD experience a plus
- Ability to obtain a government Security Clearance
- US Citizen per government contract requirement
Apply now for consideration!