Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, IndianapolisLighthouse Charter School: Eastis the right place for you!We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed English Teacherto join us for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to our Director of Talent Management, Alyse Nicholson, at email@example.com for consideration.
- Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School: East is a new 7th-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Indianapolis.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested inEnglish Teaching positions forthe 2018-2019 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will behighly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2018-2019 team of change-agents in the classroom?Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of two years teaching experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner