Looking for a flexible, remote teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach English online to over 600,000 students in China – with the ability to work from home and earn up to $22/hr!
Why Teach with VIPKid?
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours - you can teach part-time
- Curriculum provided so that you can focus on just teaching
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the VIPKid platform
- Earn up to $22/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives and other promotions
- Enthusiastic and supportive community of 70,000+ teachers
- Optional local events and quarterly conferences
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada
- At least 2 years of teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences)
- Teaching credential preferred but not required (for those without a teaching credential, candidates can earn our proprietary VIPKid-TESOL Certificate of Completion)
WHO WE ARE
VIPKid is Forbes #1 rated company for Remote Jobs and ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Work 2019 by Glassdoor. We connect children in China with the world’s best teachers for real-time one-to-one online English immersion learning. Simply said, we allow teachers to change kids’ lives while being able to work from home.
A global education technology company, our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future. Founded in 2013, we have become one of the world’s market-leading education technology companies, with offices in both China and the U.S., and 10 more international offices over the next three years.