Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there.
The Lead Integration Engineer (LIE) will be responsible for directing the development team on the design and implementation of the integration solutions among Subway's internal systems and external partner systems. The LIE translates business and technical requirements into design specifications for the development team. The LIE designs and codes software from the ground up as well as correctly sizes the solution to fit business needs. The LIE uses strong organizational and leadership skills to drive development progress and maintain a high level of quality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Guide the implementation of the software solution by example, mentoring, and motivating the team.
- Perform code reviews and extensive testing.
- Perform business analysis and develop technical specifications with the Product Owner and Stakeholders.
- Monitors production systems and provide user support.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders.
- 10+ years experience developing production software.
- 2+ years leading software development teams.
- Deep understanding of the proper application of efficient data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to lead large-scale software engineering projects throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Ability to mentor, teach and lead developers.
- Expertise in designing and implementing real-time integration strategies using serverless technologies
- Understanding of secure communication protocols including OAuth and Open ID Connect.
- Strong verbal/written communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement – for those who wish to further their education
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.