Enhanced Case Manger Medical/Clinical Supervisor – Lowndes County, Georgia
Ready to join a growing company whose work profoundly impacts people's lives in their community, who offers an excellent learning environment, opportunities to advance and the ability to work alongside talented business leaders/professionals? CareStar, Inc. is currently seeking an Enhanced Case Manager Medical/Clinical Supervisor in the Clinical Department to oversee and provide an assessment of the Independent Care Waiver Services (ICWP) member, including diagnosis and personal history, case management issues and dynamics and a plan to address the members needs and any unresolved issues.
CareStar is looking for motivated individuals who have/are:
- Registered Nurse, physical or occupational therapist, physician assistant or other mid-level healthcare provider.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in acute care, long-term care, or medical rehabilitation.
- Must have at minimum three (3) years experience providing home and community- based case management services for individuals with disabilities.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years professional experience with individuals with complex medical issues in a setting related to individuals with, specialty clinics, or other rehabilitation/habilitation settings.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible schedule to meet needs of families including reliable transportation, valid driver's license and car insurance as required by state law, and the ability to travel.
- Adheres to the CareStar Rule in performance of job responsibilities.
- Understands and complies with CareStar Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality as related to patient information. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
- Follows the Acceptable Use Policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by CareStar, Inc.
This position is open in Lowndes County and is responsible for covering the surrounding counties.
CareStar was founded in 1988 in Cincinnati, Ohio with the mission to Improve Communities by Improving Lives. We continue to be an industry leader in the field of Long-Term Care Case Management, Assessment, Population Health Management and Innovative Software Development Solutions.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Remote working opportunities.
- Shared ownership benefit through the CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Competitive salary based upon experience, education and knowledge.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and life-insurance.
- 401(k) with a generous Safe Harbor company matching contribution.
- Paid vacations and 10 holidays per year.
Come be part of a team that values and challenges you! If these responsibilities, qualifications and benefits catch your interest, apply today at CareStar's Career page at www.carestar.com/careers.