Enhanced Customer Service Manager(
Combined Insurance, is seeking an Enhanced Customer Service Manager to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
As a value-adding member of the ECSR/Retention leadership team, facilitates the development, implementation and improvement of contact center day-to-day operations for outbound sales. Has direct oversight of a team of licensed sales specialists and provides indirect oversight to additional sales teams. Executes on best practices that drive revenue generation, operational efficiency, service quality excellence, and employee engagement while being accountable for the achievement of revenue goals.
This individual will drive sales through effective coaching and development, alignment of team capabilities to business objectives, and by managing the sales opportunities through effective campaign management, contact strategies, persistency improvements, and customer segmentation. Ensures a high-performing level of engagement through the use of gamification and other recognition tools to drive the team’s performance excellence.
Additionally, displays ownership and influence by building and evolving relationships with departments that support similar objectives and partners with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage and adjust staff activities to meet department service levels for inbound calls.
- Manage and adjust staff activities to penetrate outbound call files.
- Manage and adjust all activities to meet department revenue goals
- Manage campaigns, including dialer/system troubleshooting
- Identify and align team skills and capabilities to business objectives and outcomes
- Adjust schedules based on business needs
- Stay current with Marketing Rules, state variations, and guidelines
- Monitor Time & Attendance
- Conduct Quality audits
- Handle immediate customer complaints/inquiries
- Procedure creation and documentation
- Coach and counsel staff
- Facilitate monthly team meetings
- Facilitate training of newer agents
- Interview and hire staff
- Other assignments as required
Business Acumen: The ability to apply technical expertise, special knowledge, maturity and judgment to business issues and, as a result, improve Chubb and/or team performance.
Influence: Understands how the company works, manages the matrix, and collaborates with and influences others to get things done, even without formal authority.
Inclusive Team Leadership: Effectively manages the performance of all team members, motivating and inspiring others toward achieving specific goals.
Execution: Effectively and efficiently uses personal initiative, managerial authority and organizational resources to deliver on commitments.
Ownership: Takes full accountability for achieving (or failing to achieve) desired results.
Integrity & Courage: Upholds and models Chubb values, even in challenging situations, when making decisions and communicating to others.
Strategic Focus: Incorporates a long-term perspective on Chubb and the markets in which Chubb operates into both planning and execution
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sales skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to make difficult decisions
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Goal oriented/results driven
- Ability to manage change
- Forecasting Process
- Shrinkage Impact
- Contact Center KPI Measurement
- Key contact center management principles and practices
- Contact Center terminology and definitions
- Regulatory Compliance (Do Not Call, etc.)
Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
As a Combined, corporate employee you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Combined, a Chubb company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
At Combined, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chicago - 111 Wacker Drive