Enrollment Analytics - (180613)
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is seeking an Assistant Director of Enrollment Analytics at the Prescott campus.
The Assistant Director of Enrollment Analytics is responsible for compiling and organizing recruitment and enrollment data into concise and precise reports that the enrollment management team can utilize to make better enrollment/recruitment decisions and communication strategies.
Additional duties will include but not limited to:
- Modeling data to help the management team accurately forecast recruitment and enrollment outcomes and improve the use of enrollment management resources.
- Analyzing and interpreting data using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies which optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identifying and interpreting recruitment trends or patterns in complex historical recruitment data sets.
- Assisting in maintaining recruitment data integrity and quality control by developing audit reports.
- Assisting with Data loads into the CRM and the Student Information System.
The Assistant Director of Enrollment Analytics will, in summary, assist the department of Enrollment management to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into enrollment decisions.
Data-driven Decision-making: Identifying, analyzing/modeling, interpreting and distributing recruitment and enrollment. Remain current on Business Intelligence, Data Mining, and Predictive Analytics trends and best practices, and bring relevant new innovations to the table. Collaborate with senior leadership or other internal staff regarding the examination and interpretation of data for internal studies and strategic initiatives. Design and conduct research involving meta-analyses, statistical analyses, data mining, and/or predictive modeling (in support of current topics such as student success, enrollment management, strategic initiatives, etc.).
Developing auditing reports in order to increase data integrity in the CRM and Campus Solution.
Query and Report Writing.
Assisting with data loads in the CRM and student information system.
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Business Intelligence, Data Mining or Predictive Analytics with 1-3 years of work related experience. Master's degree in related field would be equivalent to work experience.
Higher Education experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
Extensive working experience as a data analyst or business analyst
• Extensive technical expertise with data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets such as SPSS, SAS, Excel, etc.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, organize and distribute large amount of data with accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of queries and reporting writing
• Experience working with databases and systems such as CRM and other information systems
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good organization and excellent interpersonal skills
• Maintain a positive and professional image
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of co-workers, staff, students and faculty. Ability to adapt and learn ever changing technological enhancements and keep up with the pace of new and changing technology
• Ability to recognize and re-establish priorities, while being flexible.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Prescott
Job: Administrative Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Dec 21, 2018, 4:42:32 PM