HealthTrust seeks an enthusiastic, highly organized, technologically proficient professional to manage the day-to-day operations of our Enrollment Team to ensure that we continue to provide the highest level of customer service to our Member Groups and Enrollees. This team of 10 highly responsible individuals is extensively cross-trained and consists of:
- Enrollee Services Representatives, who serve as call center representatives,
- Retiree Specialists, who work closely on benefit and enrollment inquiries surrounding our retiree population,
- Enrollment Representatives, who actively manage the enrollment process and coverage rules surrounding each coverage line we offer, and an
- Enrollment Specialist, serving as a subject matter expert.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for overall team operations including:
- Assigning daily work and prioritizing tasks for all of the Enrollment staff. Balances workload amongst staff, including identifying cross-training opportunities,
- Evaluating team and individual staff performance through a variety of methods (quality assurance, call monitoring, side-by-side observations, analyzing metrics, etc.) and identifying related coaching and process improvement opportunities, and
- Providing exceptional coaching and motivation to the team in order to resolve opportunities and to support the team in delivering exceptional service.
- Acting as a subject matter expert able to respond to other HealthTrust staff, Enrollees, Member Groups, vendors, and providers with complex inquiries which are typically centered on HealthTrust’s Health/ Dental/ STD/ LTD/ Life coverage benefits and the enrollment procedures and eligibility rules surrounding each of these lines of coverage.
- In addition to supervising the Enrollment Team, this individual is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the functionality of HealthTrust’s Member Group and Enrollee portals. This position will also lead the team through both internal and external enrollment and billing platforms transitions.
This is a highly responsible position that requires strong management skills, a high degree of initiative, independent judgement, analytical insight, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and a proven track record of fostering an employee culture of high morale and high engagement. If you are a driven individual who has a passion and commitment to high quality service and enjoys putting your employee benefits knowledge and supervisory skills to use in an organization that truly values exceptional service and innovation, this could be your next ideal role! In addition to competitive salaries, HealthTrust provides a family-friendly work environment and offers excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision plans; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; a defined benefit pension plan and a deferred compensation plan; flexible spending accounts; and an on-site fitness center.
Qualifications: Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree preferred, ideally in health care or business, or a closely-related field. At least five years of experience in responsible customer service work of which at least two years were some level of supervisory responsibility in the field of health insurance, business, or public administration is required. The employee must also demonstrate proficiency in word processing, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
In lieu of the above, any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the above referenced knowledge, abilities, and skills may be considered at the discretion of HealthTrust.
This position is classified as salary (exempt). To submit a résumé with cover letter - click APPLY or, email a résumé with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or, mail to: Human Resources Coordinator, HealthTrust, PO Box 617, Concord, NH 03302-0617.