Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
PCG Public Partnerships provides consulting services to many of our clients to help design and develop participant direction programs. We introduce national best practices in financial management, quality customer service, and technology to help support members and providers enrolled in participant direction programs. These programs allow aging adults and individuals with disabilities to make choices about the services they receive, how they are delivered, and by whom
As the primary contact to program individuals and their families throughout the enrollment experience, the Enrollment Specialist is one of the most important positions at Public Partnerships. Our ability to provide outstanding service to our customers during the enrollment process is our departments top goal. The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for enrolling and orienting individuals and providers in their respective participant-directed program.
Enrollment Specialists are subject matter experts on the participant-directed model in their assigned state(s) and are well versed in Public Partnerships technologies and suite of product offerings. The core role of the Enrollment Specialist is to ensure the individual and their provider(s) are enrolled timely, serving as the primary point of contact from referral to the first payment. Successful Enrollment Specialists will demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, critical thinking and problem solving, effective communication methods (both written and verbal) and a passion for serving aging adults and individuals with disabilities. Enrollment Specialists work in a structured enrollment services center environment.
- Follows up on referrals for participant-directed services
- Supports the individual/employer and their provider(s) in completing all necessary documentation required for enrollment.
- Educates the individual/employer on the enrollment process, their role as an employer of record, and the role of Public Partnerships as their fiscal intermediary.
- Identifies potential barriers and bottlenecks to timely enrollment and take necessary steps to triage and resolve.
- Engages the entity providing case management or service/support coordination services to the individual to ensure timely coordination of service approval and authorization.
- Supports the individual/employer and their provider(s) through the completion of enrollment documentation telephonically and online.
- Educates the individual/employer on interacting with Public Partnerships as their fiscal intermediary, with emphasis on their authorized services, timesheet completion, enrolling subsequent providers and keys to successful self-direction.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure enrollment cycle times are minimized and the first payment to the provider(s) is received on time and in full.
- Performs all functions necessary to support the enrollment of the individual/employer/authorized representative and provider(s) including processing enrollment documentation, obtaining employer identification numbers, completing criminal background checks, and ensuring consistent communication with the case management/support coordination function on service authorization.
- Documents and reports evidence of individual’s inability to self-direct to Account Management.
- Reports and responds to all individual complaints regarding Public Partnerships services using required reporting processes and systems.
- Demonstrated exemplary customer service and support experience
- High computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office products and web-based applications
- High aptitude for process assessment, improvement and recommendation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Reliable transportation required
Bachelors Degree in human services field from an accredited institution AND at least one year professional experience working with persons who are elderly or disabled
Bachelors Degree in any field from an accredited institution AND at least two years professional experience working with persons who are elderly or disabled.
At least 3 years professional experience working with persons with disabilities in lieu of educational requirements
Work Environment: Ability to Travel; Virtual office setting
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.