Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Ensemble Architect/Engineer for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Ensemble Architect/Engineer
Note: Possible Remote work after 3 months of employment. Possible contract to hire.
Role Description: The Ensemble Architect/Engineer would need to have at least 10 years Development/Architecture (5 years of Ensemble experience) experience.
- Total experience: 10 years Development/Architecture (5 years of Ensemble experience)
- Education: 4-year degree
- Need to design and develop productions based on requirements
- Able to reuse components across different interfaces
- Software developer and who understand object-oriented programming, service-oriented architectures, and other concepts central to developing robust, scalable, distributed applications
- Document the current state and future state architecture
- Help the team in Ensemble technology implementation
- At least two years’ experience with InterSystems Caché and/or Ensemble
- Help develop simple/complex rules based on Requirements.
- Interacting with users and deliver the results up to their requirements
- Code Review and feedback to other developers
- Strong communication skills and can work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Co-ordinate and work on onsite-offshore model
- Setting up scripts for code deployment and code management
- Health Care payer experience, especially in X12/EDI
- Good presentation skills
- Good customer facing skill
- Able to work in matrix-based organization
- 5 years of ensemble and 10 years of IT development/architecture experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None