Otolaryngologist - General
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, Kansas' largest multi-specialty physician group practice, is seeking BE/BC Otolaryngologists/ENTs to provide quality patient care in Wichita, Kansas.
- Join a thriving practice of 4 dynamic ENTs
- Step into a high-volume surgical practice with attached ASC and Level 1 Trauma Center close-by
- Robust physician support encompassing over 44 subspecialties including pediatric anesthesia, plastics/microvascular surgery, allergy, sleep, endocrinology, primary care and oncology services
- Academic affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita
Why Ascension Medical Group Via Christi?
- Collegial and team-focused work culture driven by the desire to provide the best possible care to our patients and their families
- Compassionate administrative and physician leaders helping team members achieve their professional and personal "bests"
- Comprehensive benefits including PTO, CME allowance, malpractice and employer subsidized health insurance
- $500,000 18-month guarantee plus wRVU incentives
- $100,00+ in loan repayment and stipends
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 600,000
- Named #1 City for Overall Affordability by Business Insider
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award- winning schools, affordable housing and diverse economic base
- Lively downtown district with one-of-kind restaurants and shops
- Home to 4 university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University