Join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, love cross-training and the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. We care about our employees and foster an environment in which they can thrive by providing them the tools and training necessary to get the job done. Our team is a place where we encourage self-starters, and everyone’s ideas are heard and valued!
What you’ll be doing is working with our agile team to help deliver key deliverables and guide our clients through their agile transformation. Building materials and resources for client use on future projects. Assessing teams, scrum masters and the organization and helping to provide key metric to track trending and improvement. Every client has different needs that often require the adoption of new technologies, methods and frameworks. Sometimes you’ll be working alone but a lot of the time you’ll be working alongside and pairing side-by-side with another team member. Those job duties include:
- Collaborates on the creation and evolution of the Agile transformation roadmap and owns driving activities across the organization
- Supports development and monitoring of Agile adoption/maturity metrics to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts and to gauge the maturity progress of new and existing teams
- Helps define and ensure consistent agile standards and best practices in alignment with the Agile Lead’s vision
- Advances best practices for scaling and optimizing the agile practice
- Develops and monitors metrics to track progress of Agile adoption and maturity to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts
- Develops training materials and deliver across the organization
- Provides individual coaching to delivery team members, managers, executives, and other employees throughout the company
- Participates, organizes, facilitates communities of practice to help foster lean and agile thinking Mentors Agile delivery teams, their coaches, stakeholders and leaders to help them adopt the mindset and practices needed to transform the organization
- May at times fill various roles based on organizational needs and your own abilities, including: Scrum Master and Team Coach
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for is an Enterprise Agile Coach who is passionate about helping teams realize their full potential by coaching and enabling the organization to deliver outstanding product as fast as possible while having fun. The ability to coach, mentor and teach teams, as well as, work closely with senior management to advance agility at the enterprise level are key components for success in this position. We would like someone who appreciates the depths of agile practices and principles and can help teams appreciate them, too. Someone who can help management at all levels of the organization to understand the benefits of working agile and who can assist in raising and removing organizational impediments.
- 3+ years experience implementing Scrum or Kanban from the ground up for multiple teams
- 3+ years Agile Coaching (ability to coach multiple teams in the principles of Agile and the practices of Scrum / Kanban)
- A track record of leadership in Agile transformation in large organizations
- Proven knowledge of the application of Agile at scale and demonstrated ability to coach and lead the cultural and organizational change to make it work
- A passion and commitment to your own personal development demonstrated by participation in Agile Industry activities and groups as speaker, volunteer or organizer
- Self-starter with Consultant Mentality - Need to be able to coach and guide the client and teams
- Ability to manage senior level relationships
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with clients, internal teams and leadership
- Knowledge and experience in two or more Agile or Lean frameworks – Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Extreme Programming
- Certified ScrumMaster required (PSM acceptable)
- Coaching Certification a plus (ICP-ACC, Co-Active, ORSC, CEC, CTC)
LOCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be in the Tampa Bay Area or willing to move, no relocation assistance provided.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (no subcontracts or visa sponsorship).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ClearlyAgile is one of the fastest growing Agile companies in the Tampa Bay area. We foster career growth and are focused on having fun while delivering quality products and services to our clients. With Unlimited Paid Time Off; 13 Paid Holidays (including the week of Christmas); Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits; Profit Sharing; 401(k); paid training certifications; and very competitive compensation plans, ClearlyAgile strives to listen to and invest in its most important asset…its people.
Our Mission: Transform our customer’s businesses using Agile methodologies and principles to help them succeed in a flexible, collaborative, self-organizing and fast-paced environment.
Our Values: We hire and reward based on our core values.
- Show Your Passion - Have passion for what you do. Be an active learner with a commitment to grow. Attend and participate in events!
- Be a Champion of Agile - Spread the word. Back it up with examples, case studies, and data points. Lead by example.
- Teamwork - Be cooperative and collaborative while maintaining a team-first mindset.
- Customer-centric - Always focus on the client and their customers. See the world from their perspectives.
- Quality - Maintain a sense of pride in the quality of your work and the collective work of the team.
- Be a Leader - Empower yourself to make decisions and don’t be paralyzed by fear of failure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
To learn more about us visit our website at www.clearlyagileinc.com