ENTERPRISE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR - CHARLESTON, WV
The Select Group is looking for an Enterprise Application Administrator to work for one of our Top Clients in Charleston, WV!
ENTERPRISE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- US CITIZEN
- 4+ years' experience with Microfocus APM formally HP BSM - they will be the admin. for this tool, so this is a big part of the role
- Experience in creating dashboards and reports using APM tool (ideally Microfocus) but if you have used Splunk, Dimensions, ServiceNow, Universal Discovery (UD), Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS), Confluence, Jira, and GitLabs we would like to speak with you.
- Experience as an Administrator of tool and ability experience in developing maintenance procedures, managing operations, implementing task automation.
ENTERPRISE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for full integration of MicroFocus toolsets into customer's environment.
- Provide subject matter expertise in areas of architecture, planning, implementation, installing, configuration, assessments and upgrading of MicroFocus, CA, Splunk, and/or ServiceNow solutions.
- Lead technical engagement and deliver value to the client by implementing KPIs, application dashboards, and custom reporting.
- Perform administration of the tools used to monitor and manage enterprise networks.
- Develop maintenance procedures, manage operations, implement task automation and oversee monitoring of all tools platforms in the responsible area, including but not limited to MicroFocus BSM, UD, Splunk, and TWS.
- Perform assessment of existing environment and provide a recommendation for improvement to program management office.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com . Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.