We are looking for a JDE/.Net Software Engineer to join or Pasadena team!�
Why join ACCO? ACCO Engineered Systems is one of the largest mechanical contractors in the country. Since 1934, owners and builders have selected ACCO to design, install, and maintain more than 250,000 mechanical projects. ACCO is dedicated to the design, fabrication, installation, maintenance and service of commercial and industrial HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, process piping, and building automation systems. Whether your project is a low or high-rise office building, a shopping mall, hospital, semi-conductor fabrication facility or pharmaceutical manufacturing plant�ACCO can design, build, install, and maintain a mechanical system to meet your needs
Here at ACCO, we are a part of something bigger. Just ask our customers: California Academy of Sciences, L.A. Live, and San Francisco 49ers Stadium. While we have been around for 80+ years, we continue to grow at a dynamic pace. And we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. To read more about us, check out our ABOUT US section with current news and events.
Reporting to the IT Director of Systems and Applications but taking technical direction from the Lead Enterprise Application Engineer- this position builds technology and information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, architecting and installing solutions.� This role will be heavily involved in JDE development and integration solutions that meet the strategic objectives of the company.� This includes traditional .Net application along with JDE development innovative solutions to meet the future technology needs of the construction industry. �The successful candidate will be passionate about building relationships with others and creating solutions that meet business objectives and the overall company strategy.� You will be joining an employee-owned company that is a top mechanical engineering company in the US.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE INVOLVE?
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) application configuration and code.
- Responsible for the support of interface into JD Edwards and to other systems.
- Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions using JDE E1 and other available tools.
- Setting up new Orchestrations for external API consumptions.
- Assist members of the JDE development team in debugging/troubleshooting program issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Works as part of an application team to support all ACCO applications including successful integration with third-party systems and startup solutions.��
- At the direction of the Lead Application Engineer proactively is an integral part of the team to proactively provide support across all systems and platforms.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- At least 10 years of overall IT experience
- 5 + years JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) development
- Knowledgeable in developing in Orchestrator Development Studio.
- Must be willing to work with both Open and Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
- Proven success in an Information Technology role at a mid-size company (revenues of $300 million - $700 million)
- Proven success in an Information Technology role at a Fortune 500 company (revenues >$2 billion)
- Can operate in a startup fashion for emerging technologies that will impact the construction industry.
(The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, crouching, or standing for brief periods of time. Involves close vision and distance vision on a daily basis.
WHAT�S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborative Company Culture - We have a diverse environment of skilled professionals - field construction workers, engineering, project managers, service technicians, and supporting staff - who collaborate together and make ACCO Engineered Systems�an engaging place to work.
- Competitive Benefits - �including medical plans, dental, vision, 401k & company match, supplemental insurance.
- ESOP � Employee Stock Ownership Program. An exciting benefit from us to you, free of cost to all eligible employees.
- Paid time off - including Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, and Personal Time
- Professional Development Programs � Educational reimbursements, Professional memberships, training programs, and career growth opportunities.
ACCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AA M/F/V/D.
We proudly hire U.S. Military Veterans, and those qualified are encouraged to apply.
ACCO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment.
At this time, ACCO is unable to provide visa sponsorship.