TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology's FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Dept. of Economic Development.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
TISTA Science and Technology is seeking a Enterprise Architect to join our growing team.As a Enterprise Architect you will develop and coordinate IT strategy and oversees implementation of integrated systems. Maintain and evaluate agency's current equipment.
- Define the target architectures, and the roadmaps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology
- Must be well versed in full systems development life cycle, enterprise wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process re-engineering, structure and management practices
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program
- Must be able to manage to cost, schedule and performance
- 15 years experience of enterprise architecture
- 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small
- Must be able to manage a portfolio of projects
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated reports to management and other IT development partners
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field
- Austin, TX
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.