6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 2. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
We are looking for a professional, experienced Enterprise Architecture Lead to join our team!
Individual will support The Planning and Performance Management Division (PPMD) of the Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO) which provides comprehensive IT planning support for the Department of Interior, including all oversight functions as it relates to strategic planning, enterprise architecture, IT capital planning, investment/portfolio management and IT project/portfolio governance. The Enterprise Architecture Lead duties include:
- Develop and/or review architectural documents for IT investments to assess compliance with Federal requirements and determine effectiveness in meeting performance goals
- Develop roadmaps
- Assist in development of policies/memos/directives related to Enterprise Architecture
- Facilitate the development of IT goals, objectives, and performance measures that align with DOI’s mission, goals, and objectives
- Identify and track metrics to measure the value of EA
- Develop and maintain reference models and update current and future architecture views, collaboratively with Bureaus and Offices
- Comply with Federal EA reporting requirements
- Manage the IT Application Inventory
- Manage DOI’s application rationalization process
- Provide training on EA related topics
- Assess the business and technical fit of the investments in the IT portfolio
- Support tools for conducting EA business, such as a repository for IT asset information
- Participate in EA related working groups/Communities of Practice internal and external to DOI
- Support ad hoc and emerging General Accountability Office (GAO) and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements
- Perform Analysis of Alternatives as needed
- Support strategic IT acquisition planning including requirements gathering and market research as needed
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of enterprise architecture experience
- IT/PM certifications highly desired
The position is located in Washington, DC. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V