WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Enterprise Mobile Architect to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
Research and document [several named systems] with analysis of:
- Integration capabilities
- Methods for content consumption (in case of CMS-type systems)
- Authentication and Authorization capabilities
- Determine method of reading/accessing user access logs
- Establish a reference architecture that covers auth n/z and integration capabilities required to work in the ecosystem
Requirements for native mobile for delivering a POC with that includes:
- SSO authenticated and authorized landing page
- Renders content from [named systems] to display metadata such as [assigned training? upcoming schedules?
- Will display content from [named systems] without requiring a second login prompt
- Tracks viewing of content at a user level
- Prevents viewing of content a user is not authorized for
- Solution architecture
- Mobile (native and web)
- Front-end frameworks
- API Integrations
- Auth n/z OAUTH
- SAML, OIDC
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
- 10+ years experience in web/mobile App design
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.