Imagine New Horizons...
As a Docker Engineer intern you will have the opportunity to perform several software development tasks to be used in the Enterprise Modeling product we are implementing. You will assist with the development of new UI Designs for this new model and with their deployment in the Cloud.
This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship spanning from June to September 2019 and is based in the Dassault Systemes Americas office located on 476 Wheelers Farms Rd, Milford, CT.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- working with the engineering team to provide computer programming assistance in the development of several software projects
- assisting with the troubleshooting and deployment of the software projects
- reporting progress regularly to associated personnel
- working within the Enterprise Modeling Team in designing and creating UI Screens for the new product
- creating web services to support the new UI Screens and deploying them in the cloud
Your Key Success Factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent for the duration of the internship
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Work onsite at the Dassault Systemes Office in Milford, CT; no remote or offsite permitted
- Proficiency in UX Design, Java Script, CSS, HTML5, Jason, Java, Web services
- Positive, curious and self motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing