As the Enterprise Portfolio Management Consultant, you will be responsible for managing complex projects across multi-discipline workstreams. In this role, you track and coordinate the synchronization of these multi-discipline workstreams to streamline program processes.
Rate: $75.00 to $85.00 per hour + Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K Matching
Requirements for Enterprise Portfolio Management Consultant:
- 7-10+ years of complex Project Management experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have functional knowledge in multiple disciplines (IT, eCommerce, retail, marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in program level risk management and applying effective communication when discussing alternative options with stakeholders
- Strong budget management background and understanding of corporate financial processes
- Prior experience in an Agile, SAFe, and scaled eCommerce environment is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: enterprise portfolio management consultant, project manager, program manager, enterprise, eCommerce, Digital, IT, Agile, SAFe, budget, financial, tracking, coordinate, complex, communication, risk management, retail, procurement, sourcing, marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, change management
Job ID: 314185
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!