Are you creative, have energy and enthusiasm for hunting and developing customers? Passionate about new ways to solve customer business in a highly competitive market? Do you have a high degree of integrity and to build trust with customers?
We are seeking a Regional Enterprise Sales prospect for new customers, follow up and develop provided marketing leads. You will also provide inputs for eFax® Corporate products, solutions services as well as competitive feedback to the company for your assigned territory. Maintain CRM and an accurate up-to-date pipeline forecast, intimate with their existing customer use cases, challenges, and a good steward of the company’s resources and profits.
- Direct sales within the territory assigned-North Central, South Central, Northwest
- Professionally manage both the pre and activities for the products and services
- Assist in the expansion and refinement of j2’s sales strategy and accordingly
- Develop new prospect and customer relationships
- Build awareness of J2 products within relevant markets
- Provide feedback from external markets to j2 Marketing and Product Management Team
- Instruct and manage, provide data and referrals for team for cold calling and other direct marketing approaches, prospects for their pipeline
- Create and manage RFIs, RFPs, contracts proposals
- Ability to present and provide basic product demonstrations
- Ability to define various buying influencers within an organization and manage a complex sale
- Negotiate final proposal to on new customer acquisition
- Minimum 8+ years sales experience in similar industries
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing a large territory and working from a virtual home office
- A proven track record of successfully selling high tech products and services, preferably software-as-a-service
- Experience selling into the healthcare market (payer and provider)
- Track record of quickly growing and generating sales from large corporate accounts in an emerging market
- Ability to connect with and converse with “C” suite executives about business and related challenges and solutions
- Ability to travel sufficient to build and support the territory and also required sales meetings and events
- Background in document creation, management delivery
- General understanding of and information security
- Excellent written and verbal skills