Enterprise Risk Analyst
The Enterprise Risk Analyst assists in the continued development of the company’s risk oversight program and supporting technology solution. The incumbent supports a number of risk management processes and activities, including the annual enterprise risk assessment and reporting process, with the purpose of identifying and managing risk and evaluating opportunities for improvement. The Enterprise Risk Analyst will design and maintain Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) processes and methodologies for corporate scorecard/metrics, risk management and business processes. The incumbent will also build and maintain models of the company's core business processes for the purpose of identifying and managing risk, identifying metrics, and evaluating opportunities for improvement. Along with the Director, Risk Management, and Manager, Internal Audit, the Enterprise Risk Analyst will participate with the Enterprise Risk Management Committee to meet with business area management to discuss risks and mitigation strategies. The incumbent will facilitate third party risk management program in conjunction with external vendor and reports to management on results.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Technology, Mathematics or Statistics; Master's Degree a plus but not required
- Experience working with Risk, Security or Audit frameworks (COBIT, COSO, ISO, NIST, SSAE16, etc.)
- The ability understand, document and verbally explain complex processes and issues is required
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a corporate environment preferably in a role dealing with risk management, audit, governance or business process/control design
- Experience with a GRC solution such a RSA Archer, SAP GRC, Oracle GRC, etc.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178