WHO WE ARE HIRING:
As the Enterprise Sales Director, you’ll manage a team and help them generate demand, interest, and excitement for BirdEye while creating a steady pipeline of business to arm the Enterprise Sales team. In this hands on role, you will have direct impact on growing BirdEye’s up market presence in the enterprise space.
We are looking for a hands-on leader who develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes needs to drive revenue through managing direct sales. Masterful in client engagement, you will impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling to large, complex enterprise organizations within the Software (SaaS) space
- 5+ years managing and leading a sales team, team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Demonstrated track record of consistent over achievement of quotas, targets and key metrics
- Ability to build trust with multiple stakeholders at large national organizations and navigate large organizations with ease
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills with impeccable follow-through
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Consultative selling experience
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified Enterprise target accounts
- Build and lead operational scale and excellence across the AE team
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to connect with organization’s key stakeholders and develop additional revenue
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Should have the vision and aptitude to grow the sales team, with a flexibility to work with the changing sales process and structure
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure objectives are met
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- A rich benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Stocked kitchen complete with coffee, snacks, and Friday lunch catered
- Flexible work hours
- All of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!
BirdEye is a SaaS platform that reimagines the way customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between reputation marketing and customer experience. BirdEye enables businesses to get new reviews and captures existing customer sentiment from review sites, social media, Net Promoter Scores, and support cases in real-time. BirdEye converts all feedback into actionable insights so businesses can engage in every step of the customer journey, establish a positive online presence, and benchmark performance across locations and against competitors.
The BirdEye platform is trusted by 25,000+ businesses and prominent F1000 enterprises. BirdEye was founded in 2012 by Google, Yahoo, Amazon alumni and backed by Silicon Valley who’s who including Trinity Ventures, Salesforce founder Marc Benioff and Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang. Learn more at BirdEye.com.
Some noteworthy mentions:
- #1 Leader in Online Reputation Management (G2 Crowd)
- Stevie Award Winner, Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year (2019)
- TiE50 Winner, Most Innovative Tech Startup Award (2019)
- Best Software Company in 2019: #60 (G2 Crowd)
- Best Small Business Software in 2019: #25 (G2 Crowd)
- Best Product for Marketers in 2019: #16 (G2 Crowd)
- Leader in Enterprise Feedback Management (G2 Crowd)
- Leader in Live Chat (G2 Crowd)
- High Performer Award in Surveys (G2 Crowd)
As relentless innovators, we make excellence a habit. We know that building beautiful things means shattering walls, so we’re bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge. We’re obsessed with our customers. We put their happiness at the center of every decision, and we view our customers’ weaknesses and successes as our own.
Working at BirdEye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you. We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.