You will build a portfolio of clients, with a focus on mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that establish the company as a trusted analytics partner. As you grow your portfolio, you will help the world’s best companies change the way they get price strategies done, and leverage the power of an established e-commerce partner.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can leverage their incredible global Team to build client relationships and drive success.
- Learn their sales method and selling process.
- Meet with clients, demo their platform, articulate value proposition, and identify where they can help organizations in your target portfolio.
- Connect the world’s best e-commerce companies with the world’s best talent. You will begin to negotiate contracts, work collaboratively with clients, and help them engage the company’s engineering, data, and e-commerce experts.
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand the company’s partnership with existing accounts, and execute your portfolio strategy.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in existing accounts, and leverage the full suite of capabilities the company has to offer.
- Enterprise SaaS/e-commerce Sales/Business Development experience in selling a retail e-commerce/enterprise or price optimization vendor background.
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience.
- Depending on location of your clients, travel of up to 50% may be required.
- A track record of quota-exceeding success building portfolio of business consisting primarily of large, Enterprise-level accounts.
- Prior success developing new customer relationships in outbound selling model.
- Solid understanding of software development projects, software development life.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Base Salary Plus Commission Plan