Are you looking to make significant strategic contributions and receiving the rewards and recognition that you deserve? CBTS is a recognized leader in global IT professional services that delivers the best talent, drives innovations, yields tangible savings and builds sustainable value.
CBTS is currently searching for Security Architect for their manufacturing/enterprise environment. Candidates need to have hands-on experience with a full portfolio of security technologies and tools that include endpoint, IPS/IDS, Firewalls-infrastructure, SIEM, Cyber/threat management, Governance, Compliance, NIST, and IAM/IDM. Candidates should have experience architecting solutions for large enterprise corporations to include subsidiary manufacturing facilities.
Fulltime Position Direct Hire – No Sponsorship Available for this Role.
- 3+ years of current security architecting in large enterprise environment with CISSP certification.
- Candidates must be able to show their diverse security architecture experience with in their resume at current and prior employers by title held, Bullet points detailing specific architect assign duties.
- IPS – Would like to see experience with Cisco FirePower/AMP
- SIEM – Qradar
- EPO – (Antivirus, Malware, DLP, Encryption)
- Cyber Security – Threat Management
- Firewall – (Checkpoint), Policies, Rules, 3rd Party Tools experience (Talend)
- Routing and Switching – CCNP Equivalent
- Configuration Management – Tripwire
- Vulnerability Assessment – Rapid7/Qualys
- Expertise in SCADA/ICS Protocols
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Work From Home
- Stock Options
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Donation-Matching Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Paid sick days
- Employee Events
- Game Rooms
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Salary Benefits Bonus