Enjoy the perks of being a Six Flags Team member! Get free admission to all Six Flags Theme Parks, free tickets for friends and family, access to exclusive employee events, and discounts. Controlling crowds and encouraging participation with Park Guests. Lead must be able to give an educational and entertainment experience at stadiums. Reports to Host Lead.
* Entertain guest before shows
* Entertain park guests in a professional manner. Ensure a positive experience for every guest.
* Controlling crowds and interacting with guests in a supported role.
* Maintain and clean Stadiums
* Special events as assigned.
* Ensure that safety of guests and animals are maintained.
* Other duties as requested.
* Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
* Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
* Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Work is performed primarily outdoors in all weather conditions. Lighting is both natural and artificial. Equipment used includes, radios, microphones and cleaning tools. Physical demands include standing, walking, bending, and climbing stairs. Days and hours will vary and will include weekends, evenings and holidays. Position will require close contact with Park Guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled