If you are searching for a company that pays well, and takes care of all members, feel free to apply.
We are looking to add a new Benefits Specialists to our team. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required.
If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities.
- Extensive training in all areas
- Advancement based on merit and accomplishments
- Development in communication and marketing skills
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- Retirement Plan
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail, management, finance, call center experience, and appointment setting
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.