Do you have experience as a business professional? Are you looking for a challenging position at a company with excellent benefits, great work/life balance, and job stability? If so, you're in luck!
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team in areas including:
- Human Resources
- Labor Relations
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
The diversity in job opportunities offered by the Naval Nuclear Laboratory provides NNL Business Professionals with challenging work and a means to continue gaining technical skills and broadening their experience throughout their career.
Apply to this position if you're seeking to work in a mission-driven, technically diverse and dynamic environment with a strong technical team focused on learning and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year relevant experience
Job Preferred Skills
- Cumulative GPA 3.2/4.0
- Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Defense (DOD) or Naval Nuclear Program experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience working with group projects or teams
- Involvement with professional societies
- Prior internship or work experience