JLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking an Entry Level Engineer to join a major project in the San Mateo area. This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm in the construction industry and develop personal and professional growth.
- Review design/drawings and specifications for inconsistencies.
- Verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
- Review all subcontractor submittals
- Assist in processing and administration of submittal tracking and document control.
- Prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders, estimates, etc.
- Assist in the management of materials
- Track quantities and production quantities for work performed.
- Perform tasks related to the collection and evaluation of data required to monitor project schedules.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s directions.
- At least 1 year working experience in a project engineer/field engineer role.
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Previous or current construction field engineer experience related to a rail project
- Knowledge of Auto Cad and Primavera software
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status