This is a dynamic position for an Engineer with strong technical and communication skills. As part of our office, the successful applicant will develop a diverse skill set providing support for our Solid Waste and Environmental project teams. Interacting with clients, contractors, and local government officials, s/he will impact the entire project from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
The various functions associated with the position will include:
- Civil engineering design, primarily associated with solid waste facilities including grading, airspace, excavation, and fill volume calculations, stormwater management system design, leachate and landfill gas collections system design;
- Preparation of construction bid documents;
- Construction oversight;
- CQA environmental monitoring of groundwater, landfill gas, and air;
- Property Transaction Due Diligence;
- Technical Report Writing.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering;
- 0-2 years’ professional engineering experience;
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and through writing;
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks;
- Organizational skills;
- Ambition with a desire to learn and apply new skills;
- E.I.T. or FE certification;
- Experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D, HEC-RAS or other computer modeling software.
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.