Affinity Management Services is a Condominium Association Management Company proudly serving Miami-Dade and Broward for the last 14 years! We have grown over this time because of our focus on supporting our associations in creating a first class living environment for their residents and for our commitment to providing quality and innovative services in doing so. Demand for our services is ever growing and we are looking for individuals to join us on our quest to empower and transform each community we partner with.
Members of our team enjoy many benefits. In addition to competitive pay and time off, a respectful, caring and positive working environment, team members are also given an opportunity for growth and promotion within the organization. Available resources such as specialized training, membership to industry-related organizations and mentoring support individuals in their career development aspirations.
The community association manager is responsible for the execution of the directives set by a board of directors and assisting them in fulfilling their fiduciary responsibility to the association. The objective of the CAM is to act as the liaison between the company and the board and to ensure that service standards are met.
This posting is for both onsite and portfolio managers.
- Create, grow and manage healthy and positive relationships with the board of directors of the association
- Assist unit owners with their service requests. Review and analyze requests submitted by unit owners and find solutions to them
- Manage and supervise vendors for the association. Foster a relationship to ensure cooperation when the vendor is providing service and supervise work to ensure they meet work specs
- Manage the association’s finances. Know and understand the association’s financial statements. Provide the board the necessary guidance they’ll need to make sound decisions
- Prepare the association’s annual budget. Analyze the association’s expenses item by item and suggest the adequate funding amount to meet financial responsibility
- Provide administrative support. Prepare the necessary documentation to support the association’s meetings. Receive and process important correspondence
- Prepare a management plan and utilize it as guidance and to set the right expectations with the board
- Prepare RFPs for job requests and analyze the bids to ensure an accurate comparison and presentation of project specifications
- Respond to and take action on association emergencies
- Manage major improvement projects. For Capital improvements exceeding $10k, prepare RFPs, coordinate meetings, oversee vendor interactions
- Communicate with board, unit owners, vendors and government agencies in a clear, thoughtful and consistent manner
Schedule: Monday -- Friday 9am -- 5pm
(Night Time Meetings & Emergency Calls Will Be Required)
Salary - Based on Experience
Paid Time Off: 5 Days
Active CAM License
5 Years of Experience in Management - Minimum
General Computer Skills
NOTE FROM AFFINITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Management has the right to change this job description at any time and for any reason to accommodate the needs of the property.
We are a non-smoke and Drug Free Environment