WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
IPsoft is a global autonomic services provider, delivering Managed Services, Platform-as-a-Service, Automation-as-a-Service and Autonomic Cloud Orchestration. The companys mission is to power the world with expert systems.
IPsoft leverages advanced autonomics that remediate, on average, more than 56 percent of IT Operations tasks including: event management, incident management, change management, request fulfillment and standard operating procedures. We globally support a wide range of enterprise customers, service providers and telecommunications companies. IPsofts autonomic technologies enable clients to realize lowered costs, reduced human errors and enhanced service levels.
IPsoft is looking for an Office Coordinator for our headquarters at Battery Park. In this role, the individual will have an opportunity to interact with all departments such as engineers, managers, directors, stakeholders and clients. We are looking for someone who is extremely motivated, excited to get their career started and very important, passionate about building a career.
This is perfect for a recent graduate of communications, business, marketing and/or any related business field.
- Welcome and announce all visitors, clients and other guests.
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.General administrative and computer tasks, such as faxing, mailings, copying, collating, word processing, inventory, ordering office supplies, office maintenance.
- Maintain the front desk in a neat and professional manner at all times.
- Conduct research, compile data and present findings and recommendations.
- Answer all incoming calls, route calls, record and dispense messages.
- Bachelor's Degree required- Marketing, Communciations, Business, Human Resources, Public Relations.
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in maintaining calendars, word processing, spreadsheets (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- High level of demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.