This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
As a Corporate Trainer you will teach professional development and new associate orientation courses in a classroom environment to employees in our Houston office. You will also be responsible for course design and development, as well as class management, database maintenance, and student evaluations. The successful Corporate Trainer has strong presentation and people skills, can work independently, and is a model of professionalism.
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to teach, can think and react quickly to class responses and questions, has a good sense of humor, and relentlessly maintains a positive attitude. If you possess these qualities and enjoy inspiring others in their growth and development, this is the job for you!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior teaching experience helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with online training tools is a plus
- Detail-oriented and organized
Your training will consist of attending all classes, creating detailed instructor guides, giving class presentations to fellow instructors, and working closely with an experienced Corporate Training mentor.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.