Can you provide award-winning customer service? Are you able to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers? Looking for a well spoken individual for a customer service support role in a professional office environment. If you are interested in working with an established company and have a can do attitude, I'd love to talk to you!
The Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer care and helps to exceed customer expectations daily. This position performs daily sales order entry and payment processing, undertakes the store's administration functions and provides clerical support to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy, enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat business.
This is a Full Time, Contract to Hire position in Milpitas, CA and South San Jose, CA. As a customer service representative, you will share your product knowledge and assess customer needs. We are looking for someone with a positive, upbeat personality to greet customers, in person, over the phone, and via email. If you are a great listener and can multi-task, this may be the perfect opportunity.
Must have open availability to work (weekends included)
- Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore customer and guest.
- Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company brand image.
- Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone and in person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for resolution in a positive, professional and helpful way.
- Respond to customer's inquiries regarding sales, billing and delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries; partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers service expectations professionally and with respect.
- Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
- Assist with store opening and closing procedures including cash balancing and daily checklists.
- Provide clerical support for store administration and accounting functions. Handle telephone traffic and route calls using professional paging methods. Assist in the completion of daily sales and other store reports.
- Assist with inventory and loss prevention processes. Participate in the bi-annual inventory process.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job function
-Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and making quick decisions
-Excellent verbal and written communication
-Friendly and upbeat personality
-Provide advice to customers
-Must be at least 18 years of age
-High school diploma or equivalent required
-Ability to work in the US
-No experience required, but CSR experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please email your resume to Ashley Cube at Ashley.Cube@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.