Job ID: 147053
Superlite, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
This position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing support, guidance, proper follow-up and resolution to client inquiries or issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customer with product questions, ordering, order tracking, complaints and problems
- Enter orders into system for delivery
- Prepare quotes
- Issue credits or debits accurately when applicable
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist walk-in counter customers
- Categorize, file, and maintain ship ticket copies for audit purposes and file all customer records
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- High school diploma /equivalent or comparable in related experience
- Detailed oriented
- Data entry
- Good with basic math
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Attention to detail
- Pleasant phone personality
- Ability to multi task
- Bi-lingual skills: English and Spanish
- Experience in building materials industry
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and fingers to use a computer and keyboard
- Bending and some lifting
- Extensive writing
- Extensive phone and radio use
- Tasks can be very repetitive
- Slight lifting of ship tickets and overnight packages
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Superlite, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.