H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor�s - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking an Entry Level Cyber Security Analyst. As a member of the Cyber Security Team, the Cyber Security Analyst would be responsible for consolidating multiple DIACAP packages into a single package. This consolidation effort is a critical task required to transition the network to RMF and will enable the Analyst to obtain certification and accreditation experience as an Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) on the Navy�s largest network.
The Cyber Security Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Copying data from multiple excel files into a single excel file
- Consolidating multiple Microsoft Visio diagrams into a single diagram
- Consolidating data from multiple web forms into a single web form
- Preparing consolidated record by combining files and other pertinent artifacts for accreditation submission
- Work with the Validator to address any package issues as required.
- Ability to follow an established process
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think independently and innovatively
- Ability to maximize efficiency and improve quality by automating existing manual processes via web or database code development
- Basic knowledge and understanding of DoN Cybersecurity technical concepts and practices.
- Basic level familiarity with the DIACAP or RMF processes.
- Basic level familiarity with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website at http://www.h4pc.com. All resumes will be reviewed within 5 business days and those candidates we wish to further in the application process will be contacted via email/phone to schedule initial phone screens.