It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.Entry Level Dry Press Set Up
• Operates compaction equipment, performing product inspection as required; understands fundamental inspection techniques including general knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Performs simple, routine set-ups on a variety of compaction and other equipment within the department.
• Utilizes mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions; engaging senior employee, lead, or supervisor’s assistance when necessary to correct malfunction.
• Operates and adjusts machinery making basic process adjustments until target parameters have been achieved.
• Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of compaction tooling and machines.
• Is proficient at using the manufacturing computer system to accurately transfer parts, scrap, and/or any other transactions necessary to maintain and record required data.
• May utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) software to monitor and control production processes.
• Assists and/or performs in any and all areas as assigned.
• May work any and all shifts/days as required.
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 months manufacturing/work experience.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Understands and can interpret blueprint information and three-dimensional concepts.
• Understands basic principles or properties of powder compaction, material characterization and their impacts on production.
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Performs detail oriented tasks requiring good eye-hand coordination.
• Intermediate language and math skills
• Basic Computer skills
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!